BLUE SKY PASTURES– MORTON MAINS PLANT
Blue Sky is renowned for tender and succulent New Zealand grass fed lamb raised on our unique southern pastures. We have more than 30 years’ experience and investment in Southland, supported by 350 loyal employees. Our high-quality products supply global markets in more than 40 countries.
We have an outstanding opportunity to join the Blue Sky team as a Maintenance Engineer.
Ideally you will be a trade qualified Maintenance & Diagnostics Engineer, however we would consider and support a candidate who has almost completed their trade certification or who has a proven track record on the tools and wishes to complete an adult apprenticeship.
Experience/knowledge and skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in regular maintenance, servicing of machinery and routine checks
- Refrigeration experience would be an advantage
- Be adaptable to change where no two days are the same
- High standard of Health and Safety practices
- Ability to respond quickly and prioritize when things arise
You are a highly motivated individual and want to stamp your mark within a company which will offer you progression and the ability to grow within your role. In return Blue Sky offer an attractive salary package, great team environment and an interesting variety of work.
If you are looking for an outstanding opportunity in your career, then we encourage you.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and undergo a pre-employment medical examination and drug/alcohol screening as a pre-requisite.Apply Now Apply Now