5 cloves garlic
½ t freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
½ t flaky sea salt
Back to Latest
- Mince garlic cloves, and combine with the black pepper.
- Prepare parsley and set aside.
- Cut the steak into large chunks (4-5cm) and season with the sea salt.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the steak cubes and sear on all sides, about 6-8 minutes. You may need to do this in batches to avoid over-crowding the pan.
- Add the garlic and pepper and cook for 1 minute more. Remove from the heat and garnish with the parsley.